GDPR Software has a number of partners who can help analyse your business to map out and guide you through the daunting GDPR task. Offering a tailor-made service to each organisation that suggests comfortable changes to your established processess.
Our GDPR Experts are familiar with this platform and can assist you through any part of the process that you may be needing help or guidance with, whether it's intial risk assessments and/or enhancing information security practices form a technical, governance or legal perspective. Together you will develop and implement privacy practices that are sustainable and adapatable to future changes in the requirements or laws.
There are two types of specialists, GDPR Legal Specialists or GDPR Consultants. Choose which is the better fit for your needs. Either way they all have good knowledge of implementing GDPR and are flexible to help you with most queries.
Typical profile of our GDPR Support Partners are as follows;
GDPR Legal Specialists
- Qualified lawyer specialising in Commercial Law.
- Minimum 5 years spent practicing commercial law working at some of the biggest commercial law firms in the world.
- Working for a variety of household names and FTSE 100 companies.
- Typical Qualifications, LLB (Hons), LPC, LLM (International Law) and CILEX
- Experts specialising in GDPR compliance and data protection
- Providing GDPR guidance to global enterprises in the UK & Europe
- A successful track record of delivering information security compliance programmes
- GDPR-ready clients as of early 2017